A lot of people have been asking me how to start a relationship with a girl, as they seem to find it very hard to do so. Actually starting a relationship with a girl is not that hard at all; it only depends on whether you know how to do it. Let me just share the steps that you can take to start a relationship with a girl, awesomely.
1. Be awesome at anything; if you are smart, show it off, if you are funny, make her laugh, or if you are good at sports, give a demonstration. Let people know how you are different.
2. Look into places where you can find the ideal girl of yours. If you like sports, do look into places where people do sports.
3. Do not lie to get the girl's heart. If she finds out that you have lied to her when both of you are in a deeper relationship, she will leave for good.
4. Start by making friend with her. Strong friendship builds the foundation for strong relationship. Talk to her about common interests and keep the conversation going.
5. Take things slowly. Do not be seen as a needy guy. She will think that you are just an annoying friend and you probably don't want her to think that. That special person might actually ask you over or on a date, which doesn't necessarily mean that she is into you. Give it time and things could work out. Once you have established 'first contact', remember not to squeeze the person.
6. Lastly, do flirt with her. Judge whether she is very open with flirting and play accordingly. Flirting certainly draws attention and can lead to a relationship.
To make it easier for you, make sure the girl is someone you have known for a while. The more history and common grounds you have between the both of you, the easier it gets.